South Australia has opened its nomination under the 2020/21 Migration Year for Skilled State nominated visas and Business innovation and investment program.
Applicants are asked to nominate an occupation on the Skilled Migration Occupation List. This appears to broaden the occupations available for nomination. However preferred requirements seem to suggest that only an application that falls within the following category are likely going to have an invitation to apply.
Preferred Requirements are as below.
- Applicants with Proficient English overall or higher
- Applicants with at least 90 Points in your Expression of Interest (including state-nomination points)
- Applicants who are currently working in South Australia for at least the last 12 months in their nominated or closely related occupation and claiming Points for Australian work experience
- Applicants who are currently living and working in outer regional South Australia.
- Applicants who meet the critical skills listed here for Commonwealth Government’s Travel Exemption Requirements
For those who are interested in migrating to South Australia, it is advisable to explore your options asap.
Talk to one of our experts to discover the best visa pathway for you.
Comments are closed.