South Australia State Nomination Requirements
SA has announced it’s nomination requirements. Application for nomination will start from 8am, Tuesday 20th July 2021.
South Australia migration program is focused to provide migration pathways for below major groups of candidates:
- Talent and Innovators Program
- Currently working in South Australia (including long-term residents in SA)
- International Graduate of South Australia
- Offshore Registration of Interest – Critical Skills
Talent and Innovators Program
This pathway provides opportunities and pathways for those who can contribute to South Australia’s priority growth industry sectors.
Below are the streams available.
- Employment stream:For highly skilled migrants who are working for South Australian businesses
- Outer Regional South Australia workforce stream: For skilled applicants working for outer regional South Australian businesses (who do not qualify to apply directly for state nomination but wish to provide a submission for consideration)
- Start up and small business stream:For entrepreneurial skilled migrants who have started their own business in South Australia
- High performing graduate stream:For high performing graduates who have completed their qualification at a South Australian higher education institution
- Independent talent stream:For high calibre applicants seeking state nomination
Current Workers in South Australia
If you are living and working in outer regional South Australia, or a long-term resident living and working in SA, you may be eligible for concessions to the skilled work experience requirements.
In addition to the residency requirement you will still need to meet Age, Occupation, Skills assessment, work experience, English and points requirements.
South Australia Graduates
SA graduates must be currently working in their nominated or closely related occupation for the last 3 months in South Australia (post-course completion), unless specified differently for your occupation.
To be considered as SA graduates, you need to have completed your CRICOS registered course in SA with a minimum of 46 CRCOS weeks. There are a series of criteria to be met before you can quality for this pathway.
You will be able to obtain waiver for skilled work experience criteria if you apply through the Talent and Innovators program – high performing graduate stream.
Offshore Skilled Migrants
This is an exciting and rare pathway for offshore applicants. Specific trade and health occupations are now available to offshore applicants. You can submit a Registration of Interest application if you meet the published requirements for your occupation.
Are you eligible for SA nomination?
We can help you make an assessment on your eligibility based on the announced requirements. It’s essential to ensure that you meet both Commonwealth and South Australia State Skilled Visa criteria in order to have a likely chance of obtaining an invitation and the visa.
What is the Next Step?
Have your eligibility assessed asap. If you are eligible for ACT nomination, you should prepare and lodge your expression of interest and MATRIX as soon as possible as these nominations are in high demand.
Please contact our team for a complimentary consultation to discuss your eligibility and assist with the next steps.
Full details of state nomination requirements can be viewed here.
Comments are closed.