Queensland Skilled Migration Update
- Subclass 491 remains OPEN
- BSMQ is currently priority processing subclass 491 ONSHORE applicants.
- Offshore is still open, however only critical skill shortage occupations such as medical and allied health professionals will be given priority at this time.
- Subclass 190 and all business visas (subclass 188 and 132) have met nomination allocation for FY 2019-20.
- New quota will be received in July 2020 and applicants will be required to submit a new EOI for Queensland State Nominated visas (subclass 190, 188, 132) at this time
Comments are closed.