COVID-19 visa Concessions Announced
It has recently been announced that concessions are now available for certain visa holders who have been impacted by the COVID-19 border closures, business restrictions or the economic downturn. The concession period began on 1 February 2020 and will continue until a date to be specified by the department of Home affairs. The concessions will only be available for a limited period, so it is important for you to check with your Infinite Migration Australia specialist if you are eligible for a concession as soon as possible.
Which Australian visas have concessions?
The following visas have COVID-19 visa concessions:
- Skilled Regional (Subclass 887) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent)(Subclass 888) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional)(Subclass 188) visa
- Safe Haven Enterprise (Subclass 790) visa
- Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485) visa
*The concessions are for those who were outside of Australian within the period of 1 February 2020 and ending on 19 September 2020 (concession period).
Source: Department of Home Affairs
Comments are closed.